Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 16: All's Well That Ends Well...Wasn't Well...

Day 16:
Oh yes, another weekend here in London Town!!! Today I slept in until 10: 30. It’s so nice to sleep in on the weekends because we are SO busy all week. The morning and early afternoon was really chill. We didn’t do much. I made breakfast and hung out with Sam for awhile, then Rachel and Krista woke up and we all just sorta hung out in our janky living room (ghetto, not nice, etc…). Lindsay went out to IKEA with Gary and Ben for supplies for their play, so she wasn’t around. I was pumped though, because the lady from upstairs came and knocked on our door bringing with her a large package. She asked if I was there and I was like YEAH I AM!! She had taken my package because she didn’t want it to get stolen, and brought it to me this morning. I was soo excited!!! My parents sent me a keyboard (thank god!!), a mouse (thank god!!), and some more clothes. It was so nice of them! Oh, and also, my Wogre (mom) with a few comments from the Pog (dad), wrote me a letter, and that made me soo happy! My mom is sooo funny!!! Hahaha, she told me about how she had to read a part in her instruction manual at work about how if someone calls in a bomb threat you have to ask them all these questions…I laughed pretty hard because I can totally see her telling me that story.  Love her!!! Anyway, later on I got ready because all of us had to attend yet another play at the National Theatre. NOBODY was pumped for this one because it was supposed to suck. Once again, it was Shakespeare and entitled, “All’s Well That Ends Well” and yeah, it BLEW. SOO boring, but the set was cool, so they had that going for them. After 3 hours of boredom, we were set free! I felt like Harriet Tubman….Or not, but you catch my drift….So, Rachel, Reckase, and I went to grab food and headed back to our flats. Once there I ate dinner and fell asleep. Pretty much a very relaxing day overall! Super fun!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Taryn,

    1) I need to work on the whole apperating thing ASAP.

    2) Miss you.

    3) You need to teach me about your international management class when you get back.

    Regards,

    America is so much better, you know it to be true [cue Jedi mind trick maneuver]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex, you're on crack, but i still love you.

    Taryn, sucks about the play, but you can't always luck out and see ONLY good plays, can you? lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taryn!! I finally had some time and I caught up on your trip! I am so happy for you! Keep having an awesome time! As for me I'm in the works of getting an apartment downtown on 4th street that I'm pumped about and I am going to Cancun In January with the band! Other then that nothin' new!!! Love you! Go find a Jazz night club/lounge and tell me about it! K thanks Bye!!!
    Love Sarah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo: I second Fingers comments.....BUT I love you and miss you and will def. tell you...You would FLOVE my teacher! Hes great! :)

    Finger: This is true, but Im still gonna complain! hahaa :) Love and miss you too!!!

    SURRY XURRY!: HI!!! Im glad you caught up! Thanks!!! :) I will def. do that! Thats fuper exciting about Cancun and the apartment! Keep me updated! Im jealous!!! :) LOVE You and miss you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete