Friday, September 4, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...Pretty sure I know when I'll be back again...

Well, sitting on my couch, almost all packed, saying bye to Meevy Girl :(....T-minus 9 hours til take off, 2 hours til departure to Minneapolis with the Rents (neat. jkizzle), fervous....But pumped...Actually club super pumped...Anyllama, I will write once I get there, if the plane is not missing a phalange (guess that Tv show!!!). Love you all, miss you more! Talk to you soon! You're welcome...Holla holla! (That's for you Mevan...You're welcome.) LOVES <3

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe this day is here. Miss you already but know you will have a great time. Let us know what you are doing and that you are safe. Love you more than I can say or in other words...LUMTICS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you already Twerin! Sorry about the bizarro phone call from Syl's. My parent's will miss you a ton too though. Can't wait to hear from you once you're settled in. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad followed your flight all night long online. Hope it all went well and you are settling in and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOWS LONDON!?
    Love the quote 'Leaving on a jet plane'-John D. song!! Holla :-)
    Pink background?! Really?? When you get back we'll have to talk.
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you left, when I specifically said, "Don't leave me!!"

    lol- I hope the flight was fun and that no one pulled an Ewomanuel and slept on you the whole way. :-)

    Flove you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that your Dad followed your flight all night long online. Probably because it is something that I would do (did!).
    Glad you are there safely and looking forward to updates! Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, all here and in my first class...super haha but I will update the blog...Hopefully tonight. Hope you are all doing well! Miss you soo much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete